The Sustainable Marketplace
PATCH Biodegradable Plasters - Coconut Oil
Patch plasters are made from soft, organic bamboo fabric and gauze, with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA). PSA is made from a combination of natural minerals and Nano technology (just like tiny suction cups) which gently adheres to the skin without causing reactions.
Coconut Oil has fabulous natural healing properties. It is rich in lauric acid, a fatty acid with anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. It works to help soothe minor scratches and wounds.
- Includes 25x bamboo bandages
- Biodegradable plasters
- 100% organic, Bamboo Fibre
- Sustainably sourced and eco friendly
- Home compostable
- No irritating chemicals
- Soft and kind to all sensitive skin types
- Cruelty Free
- Plastic, Silicone, Latex and Paraben Free
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.9 cm
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- Standard Delivery (3-5 business days) £4.99
Please note if you order from more than one brand expect to receive separate delivery packages.