The Sustainable Marketplace
PATCH Biodegradable Plasters - Activated Charcoal
Patch plasters are made from soft, organic bamboo fabric and gauze, with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA). PSA is made from a combination of natural minerals and Nano technology (just like tiny suction cups) which gently adheres to the skin without causing reactions.
Activated charcoal is super absorbent and helps draw impurities from the wound, assisting the body’s natural healing. Once the impurities are drawn out, inflammation and redness is reduced minimising the risk of infection.
- Includes 25x bamboo bandages
- Biodegradable plasters
- 100% organic, Bamboo Fibre
- Sustainably sourced and eco friendly
- Home compostable
- No irritating chemicals
- Soft and kind to all sensitive skin types
- Cruelty Free
- Plastic, Silicone, Latex, and Paraben Free
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.9 cm
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- Standard Delivery (3-5 business days) £4.99
Please note if you order from more than one brand expect to receive separate delivery packages.