I Love You From My Head Tomatoes - Eco-Friendly Kraft Greeting Card.
This unique, lighthearted, and fun greeting card is sure to make a special someone smile.
Lovingly designed in the UK with the eco-conscious giver in mind. Add our fresh and non-GMO seeds to add that extra special touch. A gift that just keeps giving!
Inside is left blank for your own personal message.
This eco kraft A5 greeting card is supplied with a Kraft envelope and biodegradable and compostable sleeve and the option to add Tomato Seeds!
Gardener's Delight Tomato (Cherry) Seeds - Solanum lycopersicum
Produces masses of sweet and tangy bite-size 'cherry' fruits. Ideal for a variety of dishes including salads, sandwiches and stir fries. Excellent source of vitamin C and antioxidants.
Indeterminate (needs support)
SOW & GROW: Fill a seed tray just a little below full with moist compost. Sow seeds thinly and then cover them with moist compost. Place in a warm environment (15-20 °C) like a windowsill and keep moist. Keep seedlings in a light sunny position, but away from the bright sun. When large enough to handle, transplant them individually into small pots with compost.
Sow Indoors: January - May; Flowers/Harvest: June - October
- Keep plants watered well.
- Growing indoors - when first flowers open, transfer into growing bags, large pots or greenhouse borders
- Gradually accustom plants to outside conditions for 2-3 weeks before planting out, after the danger of frost has passed.
- Allow 60cm (2ft) between plants.
- Support the main stem of the plant with a cane.
- Remove side-shoots as they appear.
- When the first fruits start to develop, ideally feed them with a tomato fertiliser.
- Water well and regularly, place some straw under them to prevent rain damage.