Bamboo Charcoal Water Filters 8 Pack
Biodegradable bamboo charcoal water filters are the perfect sustainable alternative to plastic filters. Reusable, compostable, and zero waste. Suitable for a 2 litres jug of water.
By placing the filters in a jug or bottle filled with tap water, they will slowly filter out impurities such as chlorine and chloramines.
Compostable at the end of their life but also can be reused in many useful ways throughout your home.
After two months of use reuse the filters for mouldy kitchen and bathroom corners, place them in the fridge to keep produce fresh and they help remove smells from your fridge or bathroom. They can also be used to help remove moisture from damp areas.
How to use:
Use approx: 1 litre jug = 3 - 4 pieces, 2 litre jug = 6 - 8 pieces
1. Wash in running water to remove powder (do not use detergent).
2. Boil for 10 mins in a pan of water to sterilise and allow to cool and dry.
3. Place in a jug and fill with tap water (charcoal may float when new but it will tend to sink after a week or so of use).
4. Leave for 8 hours or more for best results. You can leave it in the fridge to chill if you like. It's then ready to drink.
5. Re-sterilise once a week by repeating step 2.
6. Replace with new charcoal after two months approx.
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50
- Standard Delivery (3-5 business days) £4.99
Please note if you order from more than one brand expect to receive separate delivery packages.